Spring Fling Rules
1. Your story should be geared towards kids ages 12 or under.
2. Choose a gif to inspire your story. be sure to share where you found your wonder gif. (The website or if you created it yourself!)
3. All gifs should be child appropriate and in no way be derogatory towards any faith, race, etc.
4. Now for the dreaded word count! You have 150 words. That’s it! No more but less is always welcome.
(Your title is not included in the word count.)
5. No illustration notes pretty please.
6. Your gif should be the only visual with your story.
7. The Spring Fling contest officially begins on Wednesday April 1st and closes April 3rd, post your gif and story on your blog.
(if you don't have a blog, no worries, you can put your whole story in the form below. if you want others to read it too, feel free to post your story in the comment with the link to your gif.)
8. Then, add the link to your blog to the form on the Entries page of this website.
9. Deadline for posting your story or the link to your story is April 3rd at 11:59pm CST.
10. Only one entry per contestant is permitted.