Check back here tomorrow to find the form where you will submit your entries. Here’s a reminder of the rules.
1. Your story should be geared towards kids ages 12 or under.
2. Choose a gif to inspire your story. be sure to share where you found your wonder gif. (The website or if you created it yourself!)
3. All gifs should be child appropriate and in no way be derogatory towards any faith, race, etc.
4. Now for the dreaded word count! You have 150 words. That’s it! No more but less is always welcome.
(Your title is not included in the word count.)
5. No illustration notes pretty please.
6. Your gif should be the only visual with your story.
7. he Spring Fling contest officially begins on Wednesday April 1st and closes April 3rd, post your gif and story on your blog.
(If you don't have a blog, no worries, you can put your whole story in the form below to enter the contest. If you want others to read your entry, feel free to post your story in the comment with the link to your gif. Please note: your entry must be submitted on the Google Form in order to be considered. We love comments, but the Google Form is the most important!)
8. Fill out the form on the Google Form. (This form will not be posted until April 1st.)
9. Deadline for posting your story or the link to your story is April 3rd at 11:59pm CST.
10. Only one entry per contestant is permitted.