(Please note my entry is meant to be the "encouraging" part. Your entries will be far superior to my ornery little varmint below. I purposely broke grammar rules and more to give you some ideas.)
Dear Diet Diary
Started exercise: ran around the trashcan three times. Only stopped twice to munch on slimy Cheetos. Left one behind. Diet win!
Completed entire push up. Was SO hungry after. Had to resist squishy pasta. Went to do another pusssssshhhhhupppppp, hey breadstick! Nom nom.
Definitely can't squeeze in hole now.
Rode Barbie bike. Good.
Down driveway. Not so good.
Hit curb. Bad.
Ate face full of grass. Blech! HATE salad.
Must put down cheese.
But I needs it. Reeeeeaccch. Is too fffaaa…
Cat coming! I make run for hole, jump in!
Still stuck! Pussshhhhh!
Eeekkkk! Where’s the ca-, owwwwww-weee!
I being attacked!
Awwww, safe at last!
Eating fruits and veggies: check
Fit in burrow: check
Still HATE salad: big check
Some Tips Before You Submit...
1. Check your word count. You don't have to post it, but be sure you know what it is. If you are anything like me, you might be right at the 150 word limit.
2. Have a critique partner look over your entry to check for grammar and ideas! (Don't have a critique partner? You need some. They are one of the best ways to improve your writing. No man is an island, right? Post below if you need one and let's see if we can connect you!)
3. Be sure your entry tells a story from beginning to end. We want to see characters that have a conflict and solve it!
4. Think outside the box. Be innovative.
5. If you are struggling to post your gif, Kaitlyn made a wonderful tutorial on our webpage. Just click on the link button below.
Be sure to ask any questions you might have or just introduce yourself below. The purpose of this whole shindig is to connect the writing community! We want to get to know you.
Have a great day and happy writing!!!!
Also, visit Kaitlyn's and Cindy's blogs to see more samples!