One thing, I am Sure about-
That's right! Our little Gif contest is back!
Mark your calendars, April 7th-9th.
This year, there will be introducing a brand new category for artists! So keep those pencils sharp. (Or stylus, whatver.)
Our goal is to help authors grow! So that is exactly what our prized this year will do!
We’ll reveal more as we get closer to April so make sure to subscribe to Kaitlyn's blog, check back here, and follow us on Twitter at #springflingkidlit
1. Your story should be geared towards kids ages 12 or under.
2. Choose a gif to inspire your story.
3. All gifs should be child appropriate and in no way be derogatory towards any faith, race, etc.
4. Now for the dreaded word count! You have 150 words. That’s it! No more but less is always welcome.
5. Your title is not included in the word count.
6. No illustration notes pretty please.
7. Your gif should be the only visual with your story.
8. The Spring Fling contest officially begins on Wednesday, April 7th.
9. From April 7th to April 9th, post your gif and story on your blog. (If you have one.)
10. Then, add the link to your blog to the form on the Entries page of this website.*
11. Deadline for posting your story or the link to your story is Thursday April 9th, 2020 at 11:59pm CST.
12. Only one entry per contestant is permitted.