Welcome to Spring Fling Kidlit Contest!
What are the Rules?
1. Your story should be geared towards kids ages 12 or under.
2. Choose a gif to inspire your story. be sure to share where you found your wonder gif. (The website or if you created it yourself!)
3. All gifs should be child appropriate and in no way be derogatory towards any faith, race, etc.
4. Now for the dreaded word count! You have 150 words. That’s it! No more but less is always welcome.
(Your title is not included in the word count.)
5. No illustration notes pretty please.
6. Your gif should be the only visual with your story.
7. The Spring Fling contest officially begins on Wednesday, April 7th. From April 7th to April 9th, post your gif and story on your blog.
(if you don't have a blog, no worries, you can put your whole story in the form below. if you want others to read it too, feel free to post your story in the comment with the link to your gif.)
8. Then, add the link to your blog to the form on the Entries page of this website.
9. Deadline for posting your story or the link to your story is Thursday April 9th, 2020 at 11:59pm CST.
10. Only one entry per contestant is permitted.
It will take several minutes and a refresh of the site for your entry to appear below. If after awhile you still don't see your entry, please let us know! Thanks for submitting!