Spring Fling is tomorrow! Can you believe it?
Check back here tomorrow to find the form where you will submit your entries. Here’s a reminder of the rules.
1. Your story should be geared towards kids ages 12 or under.
2. Choose a gif to inspire your story. be sure to share where you found your wonder gif. (The website or if you created it yourself!)
3. All gifs should be child appropriate and in no way be derogatory towards any faith, race, etc.
4. Now for the dreaded word count! You have 150 words. That’s it! No more but less is always welcome.
(Your title is not included in the word count.)
5. No illustration notes pretty please.
6. Your gif should be the only visual with your story.
7. he Spring Fling contest officially begins on Wednesday April 1st and closes April 3rd, post your gif and story on your blog.
(If you don't have a blog, no worries, you can put your whole story in the form below to enter the contest. If you want others to read your entry, feel free to post your story in the comment with the link to your gif. Please note: your entry must be submitted on the Google Form in order to be considered. We love comments, but the Google Form is the most important!)
8. Fill out the form on the Google Form. (This form will not be posted until April 1st.)
9. Deadline for posting your story or the link to your story is April 3rd at 11:59pm CST.
10. Only one entry per contestant is permitted.
Tara A. Knox Cerven
4/1/2022 05:54:52 am
Thank you for this contest! I just uploaded my story and gif, but when I copy and pasted them onto the appropriate lines (I don't have a blog) it did something weird and I'm not convinced it will show properly. Can someone please check to make sure it looks right? Thank you!
4/1/2022 07:57:48 am
Hey, exact same issue here! It looked like just one long line... :-/
4/1/2022 09:22:27 am
My issue is the same I am not sure if my gif and entry posted correctly?https://media.giphy.com/media/hzXFuEPTfB2CXGZEeX/giphy.gif. Entry is entitled Tree Troubles. Please let me know if I need to resubmit. I do not have a blog. Thanks!
4/2/2022 06:23:53 pm
I don't know what happened, but I think I posted my story in the comments from 2020. Was I supposed to post it in the comments? For my gif you have to scroll down its the second one on the website.
4/3/2022 08:12:21 am
Avocados Springtime Jig
4/3/2022 02:02:10 pm
Big Night: A Spotted Salamander's Migration Story
4/3/2022 05:40:44 pm
Leave a Reply.
Ciara O'Neal is a Librarian, a recovering donut-holic, and a twin.